For Beginners and Beyond
Color Schemes and Exploring Low, Mid and High Key Paintings
- Discover Color Schemes and how they are used in painting.
- Learn to create a color scheme.
- Learn how to paint on light, medium and dark key backgrounds and how the artist can adjust their color palette to suit.
- Discover how the value of a background can affect the mood, and overall impression of a painting. This class is valuable for any artist wanting to create additional drama in their paintings. Reinforce your blending techniques.
- Students paint three small paintings. Purchase Here
- Registration is ongoing, students may register for this course at anytime.
- Taught using DecoArt Traditions Artist s.
- Self paced - students work along at their own pace