For Beginners and Beyond
Introduction to form in still life painting. Discover how to render correct form relative to light source with a monochromatic under painting in still life painting.
- Learn to Proof a design for accuracy.
- Learn to create a value sketch prior to painting.
- Explore both an umber and gray scale under-painting.
- Registration is ongoing, students may register for this course at anytime.
- Taught using DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylic Paints.
- Self paced - students work along at their own pace.