Never Painted Before & For Beginners and Beyond
Three Dimension and Form - Discover ways to make objects appear three dimensional. Create the illusion of space and mass with correct value placement relative to light and Form. This class is necessary for the artist who wants to paint realism. It is invaluable to all artists regardless of skill level.
- Learn how to build a correct ten value grey scale,
- Learn about value placement. Place correct values on different forms such as spheres, cubes, cylinders, and cones, and how necessary this is to illustrate 3D mass on a two dimensional surface.
- Take your artwork to a new level with a greater understanding of form and how it relates to light and contrast. This is a foundational class, and one of the building blocks of all art.Purchase Here
- This class is ongoing, students may register at anytime.
- Taught using DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylic Paints.
- Self paced for individual study